Duct Cleaning in Prince George & Surrounding Communities
Ensure the air you breathe indoors is as clean as it can be with a thorough air duct cleaning. There are many benefits to ensure your duct and furnace systems are clean and free of debris or buildup. By performing regular maintenance and replacing the filters, you are making a conscious choice to improve the health of your household, business, or community space. You’ll be breathing air that contains less pollutants and allergens such as dust, mold, or pet hair.
When you choose Kleen Aire Services to clean your ducts and furnace, our dedicated team ensures the lifespan of your heating system by making it run more efficiently! Reducing costs by reducing energy is how we help you enjoy your space!
We proudly service homeowners in Prince George, Quesnel, Williams Lake, and all the communities in between. In addition to residential properties, we offer the same level of quality and professional service to commercial properties, schools, recreation, and community centres!
Here you can learn more about the duct cleaning processes Kleen Aire Services uses during our routine appointments.
Duct Cleaning the Kleen Aire Way! What to Expect:
- First, we lead a walkthrough with the customer to confirm and address any concerns and to establish cost of cleaning. We determine the best practice for hookup and access to furnace and ductwork.
- Furnace is shut down and blower assembly is removed (if necessary), and access holes are cut on hot and cold air plenums.
- A 10" vacuum hose from the truck is hooked up to hot or cold plenum and then the truck is engaged to create extreme suction of 13,500 CFM.
- While your system is under suction, compressed air will be blown down each vent one at a time. As this is done, all debris is drawn through the main vent line and then the hose out to the truck. This process is duplicated for every vent on each plenum.
- After the trunk lines have all been cleaned using compressed air, a reverse skipper is used to clean the plenum and bring all debris back to the suction hose.
- This process is repeated on the opposite side of system.
- Now that the system is clean the furnace, furnace chimney, and all combustion components are cleaned. The heat exchanger is inspected for cracks, and the fan assembly is cleaned and oiled.
- Fan assembly is replaced and all access holes are secured and plugged. The system will now be tested. Any other requested services will be performed at this time.
Service Upgrade Process - Kleen Aire Advantage Cleaning
As an upgrade to our standard furnace and duct maintenance, when you choose our Kleen Aire Advantage, our technician will use the same procedure as above to clean your furnace and ducts, except that all vent lines are scrubbed entirely with our patented Predator Whip System. With your heating system still under suction, our technician will brush the inside of the ductwork. This includes the sides, tops, and bottoms of your furnace ducts from the register all the way to the main lines, removing the caked on dirt and dust. This procedure is then duplicated on both the hot and cold main lines.
For more details on our furnace cleaning and duct cleaning services, contact Kleen Aire Services. We proudly serve areas in and around Prince George, Quesnel, and Williams Lake.